Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Skills: Business Analyst with strong Data Modeling (able to create data Marts, strong BRD experience, strong communication skills)
1. The person must have experience in the process of ensuring that a program operates on clean, correct and useful data. They must have used routines, such as validation rules or "check routines”, which check for correctness, meaningfulness, and security of data that are input to the system. They must be familiar with rules implemented through a data dictionary or by the inclusion of explicit application program validation logic. The exact experience using validation methods such as check digits, hash totals, uniqueness checks etc. must be fully explained. SOA knowledge is very helpful
2. Overtime we will be creating, one data mart that is consolidated non redundant data architecture that will reflect the reality of the business. This person will help create a metadata repository and identify the source data and map it to the various targets (applications screens, reports etc). The identification of reusability of data and process components will be documented so that we can create and manage one effective, staging area for the ETL process
3. The person will have a role to help integrate and manage IT infrastructure components as Assets. The inventory of modules of business functions, business processes, business data, meta data, applications and other technical implementations is the major objective.
4. Experience developing the BRD & FSD (Functional Specifications) STP (system Test Plans) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing); traditional waterfall SDLC and Agile approaches.
5. The BA applying for this positions should have the foundation background of understanding IIBA principals, BABOK certification preferred and have at least written over 6 BRD, FSD, STPthemselves, as an individual contributor, not part of a team
6. BA must have a clear concise excellent command of the English language.
7. BA must have very good experience in getting requirements in difficult situations
8. BA must have 7 plus years experience with a heavy emphasis on all aspects of data management.