Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automation expert to deliver high quality code for the Administrative and
The successful candidate will have experience in designing; building and executing automated tests against Java, Web, and SAP applications.
This role requires the ability to be a hands-on developer and tester using automated testing tools, implementing best practices to ensure the software works as expected.
1. Strong aptitude to code in VBScript and WSH with solid understanding of Java and SAP GUI.
2. Demonstrated knowledge and experience integrating and configuring QTP automation into HP Quality Center.
3. Strong communication and negotiating skills in working with Business Systems Analyst teams on the automation scope and implementation.
4. Executing, tracking and reporting on the automated tests development and execution.
5. Analyzing the results and publish automation weekly dashboard.
6. Consult Business Systems Analyst, QA Analysts, and Developers with possible automation solutions.
7. Develops functional and regression automation code (VBScript coding & WSH) from test case requirements using QuickTest Pro.
8. Develops data driven automated test tools for manual testers as needed.
9. Maintains existing automated test suite.
10. Maintains new and existing object reference files.
11. Executes full automated regression testing.
12. Using a modular approach, creates scripts based on function/logic and develops common library functions.
13. Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
14. Performs root cause analysis of test issues.
15. Ensures that automation milestones and deliverables are met.
16. Creates defect tickets, status reports and tracks issues to resolution.
- 4+ years experience developing QuickTest Pro automation scripts.
- 2+ years HP Quality Center (integrating scripts, libraries, etc into QC)
- 4+ years QA experience testing web-based and/or client/server products in a Microsoft Windows environment. Exposure to SAP.
- In-depth knowledge of test automation tools, techniques, methods and procedures.
- Proficient in writing automation test scripts using QTP (Not recording).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; required.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills; required.
- Excellent people skills;
- Excellent test planning and organizational skills; required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with CRM application, Web Services and XML a plus.