Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Review, evaluate, and document existing Business Unit Testing, processes and contributors.
· Liaise with IT, Development, and Business Units to prioritize bugs, and enhancements.
· Correlate areas of focus, and prioritize based on prior areas of concern, and areas of current/future development focus in order to increase traceability
· Assist in deployment of “best in breed” tools for end to end testing and the transition from existing suite of tools. Author, with collaborative buy-in from all parties, a practical methodology for testing.
· Publish, champion, and revise plans in partnership with all stakeholders.
· Write, delegate, and utilize testing into a consolidated suite of documented tests.
· Review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
· Liaise with other Internal parties to document best practices for Business Unit Testing involving multiple business units globally.
Additional Job Details:
· Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
· 10 plus years of financial services and/or IT / Testing experience
· Ability to manage through complex issues and realign priorities and deliverables to ensure milestones and targets are achieved
· Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation, and negotiation skills
· Strong prioritization management skills
· Strong PC skills, including regular office applications and HP Quality Center