Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is an Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for taking functional requirement documentation from project teams and performing high end architecture/design of the solution.
- SAP Architecture/ Design experience
- SAP Basis experience
- Good communication/ documentation skills
- Any experience leading outsourced teams is a plus
- Gather requirements from project teams to engineer solutions to meet performance, DR, and business requirements while adhering to the standard IT practices and direct set forth by the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Work with strategic sourcing partner and Infrastructure Delivery to deliver changes to the infrastructure environment in support of projects. Ensure that approved architectural standards developed are maintained as changes are designed.
- Create demand plan/implementation forecast for scheduled projects.
- Provide infrastructure pricing for all projects and MOB requests.
- Coordinate infrastructure needs across regions to the Operations team.
- Subject Matter Expertise areas in a large global enterprise environments, relational databases and SAP Architecture/Design.
- Excellent leadership/interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical subjects to non technical audiences.
- Strong ability to clearly document system design elements including use of appropriate documentation tools
- BS in technology, engineering, or relevant field.
- 7 + years in similar role.