Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Net Production Support Developer
Mandatory Skill Set:
Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
o Sound analytical and problem solving skills
o Solid object-oriented programming (C# or .NET)
o Strong C# knowledge (.NET 3.5 and 4.0)
o Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 experience
o SQL Server 2005 and 2008 experience
o Experience on ETL using SSIS. a Plus
o NET Framework 3.5 and higher
Candidate must have good knowledge of Production Support and Troubleshooting.
Good communication skill and be able to handle work independently.
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical staff and business lines, fluent in the use of software development tools and utilities, banking business knowledge.
· 5 or more years’ experience in application design and development,
· Analyze, design and develop functionality connected with the new systems /technology when required
· Trouble shooting development and production issues
· Know and understand the businesses and, with training, maintain and improve upon that knowledge
· Coordinate and liaise with the business groups using the systems
· Liaise with the other systems groups responsible for systems support
· Knowledge of Broker-Dealer business a plus
· Supports the initial review and analysis of Service Desk Tickets, as per Problem Management procedure
· Debug and trouble shoot production issues.
· Develops and implements solutions in accordance with PAS /Guardian policies and procedures.
· Facilitate the design and implementation process for new products/projects, and evaluates impacts on the operation
· Analyze User requests
· Coordinate and conduct production implementations, for the Team, under the direction of superiors.
· Administer full process documentation
· Advise, and mentor Team members in the specialized technical areas.