Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
We're looking for a talented, experienced software
engineer with solid technical skills and a passion for writing and testing
software to drive automated testing of our FX trading platform. In this role,
you will take primary responsibility for the maintenance and enhancement of
Test Automation suite in Java, getting functional and code coverage. You will
work closely with Quality Assurance Manager on identification of critical flows
in our application for automation candidates and selection of any other automation
tools to accomplish the objectives.
Responsibilities Include:Long term contract in CA----perosn has to have exc comm skills and senior at least 7 years plus of testing and has to have what is in bold to be even considered
In this position we need person to be very hands on with
Java and be able to write code on the existing Test framework. Ours is a
complex multi-threaded asynchronous distributed system written mostly in Java.
Working with Selenium and JUnit framework is NOT enough. • Enhance
existing test framework to automate major flows of the application.
• Hook-up test framework with daily build/deployment tools
• Testing, analysis, and troubleshooting of high-profile financial applications deployed on Linux and Windows.
• Writing, reviewing and implementing test plans and test cases for automation.
• Use of bug tracking systems to communicate software defects to engineering personnel in a clear unambiguous manner.
• Performing integration, functional, performance and regression testing.
• Assisting Quality Assurance management to implement processes and accomplish Quality Assurance related goals.
• BS/MS in Computer Science degree required
• 5 years of experience in whitebox software testing of Java applications.
• Demonstrable and current hands-on automation experience with JUnit type test framework is a must.
• Practical knowledge in object oriented programming.
• Very strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Experience with and understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL) and Unix/Linux.
• Self-motivated, dynamic, organized, and responsible team player
• Experience in web services and/or API testing highly desirable.
• Financial Software Experience is a plus