Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The successful candidate for Sr. Security Engineer will
possess a demonstrated ability to independently perform complex security
analysis of existing systems for compliance with security requirements.
System administration experience on the Unix/Wintel platforms, preferably in security administration such as account management, access control and privilege management.
Experience with Access Control tools like eTrust and Centrify for centralized ID management.
UNIX scripting knowledge and experience is an added advantage
Experience with ESM and Blade Logic tools and audit policies.
Installing and troubleshooting Trendmicro
Knowledge in UNIX/Perl scripting .
Experience with intrusion detection/ prevention systems, knowledge in IDS tools such as SOC, ISS, enVision and performing system security investigation is a plus.
Experience in Remote Access administration and user provisioning for VPN technology is a plus
Ability to work on ServiceNow ticketing systems.
Must be able to work 7 x 24 shifts including all public holidays.scripts to reduce or eliminate the manual effort involved with processing security access requests.
- Excellent documentation and schematic creation skills required
- Monitors the environment for adherence to security standards.
- Executes problem determination and resolution.
- Analyzes client needs and implements problem resolution.
- Must be able to work during off hours and holidays when required