Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The Tivoli Asset
Management Administrator will act as a technical administrator for the
Information Technology Division’s upcoming installation of IBM’s Tivoli
Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM) to support Asset Management
and Chargeback capabilities. The incumbent is responsible for supporting an
effort to install TADDM before Fiscal Year end on June 30th, 2013
and ensure this system adheres to established business processes and integrate
with previously installed Tivoli Service Request Management (TSRM)
system. In addition, the incumbent will exercise independent judgment in
interpretation and/or development of new guidelines and procedures.
· Support major changes to the TAM/SSO service to onboard new internal and external and potentially in the future, federated applications
· Work with application, network, and infrastructure areas to maintain the TAM SSO solution
· Review policies and procedures for modifications to the SSO environment configuration and associated infrastructure settings.
· Work with security team to plan major maintenance and ensure availability of the environment.
· Provide troubleshooting of issues related to SSO systems
· Lead and/or participate in discussions requiring modifications to the SSO and on issues involving the SSO and underlying infrastructure
· Help leadership to promote and enforce execution of change management and standard operating procedures to maintain structure and effectiveness of the environment
· Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
· Experience with IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) is required and Tivoli Federated Identity Management (TFIM) is preferred.
· Demonstrated experience in interfacing WAM/SSO systems to other enterprise systems such as:
· Experience with Enterprise Directory/Directory Integration IBM Tivoli Directory Server (ITDS), Active Directory (AD)
· Experience designing and evaluating load tests, capacity planning for TAM, and application configuration on UNIX and other platforms
· Scripting/programming using PERL, Shell, PHP, C or Python
· Experience with Web Services and SOA
· Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies
· Experience with relational databases (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle), preferably DB2
· Experience with Identity Management solutions (ITIM preferred)
· Should be well versed in TAM capabilities and configurations:
o Authentication repository design and schema
o Protected Object Space
o Access Control Lists
· Strong record of operational success managing Enterprise applications using Tivoli Access Manager, WebSphere environments including outstanding uptime and throughput.
· Demonstrated knowledge and skills operating Directory systems in a large, complex organization.
· Experience with ITDS and Active Directory preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of operating & interfacing with various Platforms such as WebSphere, Portal, .NET and J2EE/JEE applications
· Minimum of three years of experience with integrating web access management/SSO solutions with Identity Management, Provisioning, and User Lifecycle operations.
· General knowledge of information security, including network security, infrastructure security, and application security.