Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Plan and develop documentation of AGL controls (policies/standards, processes/procedures, testing, change management, quality assurance) for the Dodd- Act of 2010 (aka “Federal Readiness”).
· Provide analysis and planning of changes to current processes to achieve compliance with the Federal Readiness standards.
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of IT Governance processes including Software Development Life Cycle, Quality Assurance, and Change Management.
· Business Analyst skills of median experience (3+ years) are a minimum requirement.
· Responsibilities include interfacing with key IT and business unit resources (subject experts) and reporting status to a Project Lead at defined intervals.
· 3-5 yrs Exp.