Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Work location is Dallas, TX or Springfield, IL
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO EITHER DALLAS OR SPRINGFIELD
- Plan and develop documentation of AGL controls (policies/standards, processes/procedures, testing, change management, quality assurance) for the Dodd- Act of 2010 (aka “Federal Readiness”).
- Provide analysis and planning of changes to current processes to achieve compliance with the Federal Readiness standards.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of IT Governance processes including Software Development Life Cycle, Quality Assurance, and Change Management.
- Responsibilities include interfacing with key IT and business unit resources (subject experts) and reporting status to a Project Lead at defined intervals.
Business Analyst skills of median experience (3+ years)
are a minimum requirement.
- Classic ASP experience
- Silverlight expertise
- Microsoft Certification (MCAD .Net)
- Good written and verbal communication skills are also required