Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The candidate will be part of a team responsible for
software configuration management of development and test accounts. There
will be a high emphasis on supporting and maintaining, as well as conducting
daily system and application administration.
· Create, update, and support build scripts for all releases.
· Manage the source code repository for all products and ensure proper versioning, archiving and merging of source code.
· Work with developers and testers to develop an effective SCM process for each specific application.
· Maintain common software build and integration environments.
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for defined applications.
· Research and evaluate alternatives in order to recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution that meets business requirements and IT standards.
· Coordinate various SCM tasks with Development, Infrastructure, QA and Operations teams.
· 4 year college degree
· 5+ years working with configuration management
· Ability to troubleshoot to analyze, resolve and document reported incidents.
· Ability to effectively communicate with Business Units, Team Leads and IT Management to implement, support, and monitor defined applications.
· Understand IT best practices around ITIL/SDLC/Agile frameworks.
· Solid hands-on experience with source control tools such as Serena Dimensions CM.
· Experience with Unix is desirable.
· Experience with Java programming language desirable.
· Experience with Ant scripting is desirable.
· Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
· Detail oriented and multi-tasking capabilities a must.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.