Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Planning for the server setup in the New data center with necessary network/application requirements for eBusiness Applications.
- Involve with the data center Project team to provide the necessary requirement and plan for the migration of the Application for each environment (Dev/QA/Prod&DR).
- Co-ordinate with development and QA teams to plan for the migration/upgrade of Applications to reduce the impact for the current Application projects.
- Co-ordinate with different datacenter teams for the migration as the application has integration with different CLIENTGS services (Siteminder , IDM, Unix, Windows, etc.)
- Co-ordinate with Network/DNS/GSS/CSS team for migrating the 800 Websites and 1400 domains to the new platform.
- Good Communication and coordiation skills
- Understanding of Network IP/DNS/Load balancers/Firewalls.
- Administration of web servers IBM HTTP Server and IIS webservers.
- Working knowledge in AIX/Linux platforms.
- Administration of IBM Websphere and Jboss application servers.
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDMS.
- Familiarity with web security using siteminder and LDAP.
- Knowledge of Ultraseek search engine is a plus.