Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving issues.
- Participates in business analysis project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
- Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
- May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Provides technical and business knowledge to clients. Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.
- Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other benchmarking data.
- Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or formal functional specifications.
- Experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle.
- 0 to 3 years experience
Additional Job Details:
- Working on the MyView application, which is a global Dashboard being built out to support all internal processes.