Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The developer will be responsible for end-to-end
eCommerce solutions on the Demandware platform including its Catalog
Management, Payment Processing, Order Management, and Call Center Integration
Excellent Communication Skills a must.
Tasks will include:
· Translate business-side objectives into an information architecture and detail functional requirements to facilitate design, implementation, and deployment of Demandware eCommerce systems
· Design, develop and maintain new and existing web components for shopping, marketing, and editorial content.
· Collaborate with Client Partner, Project Manager, and UI / Dev team members on successful delivery of projects.
· Help manage internal & external interfaces to support the web business and oversee day to day data updates & feeds.
It is critical that we hire an individual who has previous expertise with Demandware development in a production environment. They also will need to have experience accessing API’s of external systems via XML from the Demandware system.
Their technical expertise also must include experience with:
· A general purpose programming language (i.e. Java, C#, Visual Basic, PHP, etc.)
· Relational database (i.e. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)