Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgNEED MEDICAID OR CHIP EXPERIENCE WITHIN HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
The QA Analyst will review software development deliverables including functional requirements and use cases for thoroughness and detail and will create effective and reusable test scripts and test cases based on functional requirements and use cases.
The QA Analyst will efficiently execute system and user acceptance testing and all testing and results will be documented and any defects recorded and tracked to resolution.
- Broad knowledge of testing approaches and techniques for certifying software acceptance
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills to help with root cause analysis and establishing repeatable results
- Experience reviewing the work of business analysts and subject matter experts to ensure well defined requirements contribute to defined functional use cases
- Experience creating robust and reliable test cases based on input (requirements and use cases) for deployment during standard testing phases.
- Experience with industry standard quality assurance tools for regression testing, performance testing, and compliance certification.
- 5 years or more of work history in a Quality Assurance role.
- Experience with IBM/Rational products, such as ClearCase, Policy Tester, and AppScan, as well as tools from Mercury Interactive including Loadrunner, and QuickTest Pro, and tools such as Selenium, as well as ADA Compliance Test Tools such as JAWS, Policy Tester, Deque Worldspace etc
- Experience with Web Service Validation including security, vulnerability, virus scanning and encryption
- Experience with automated test scripting, developing, executing and reviewing test results
- Experience with Health and Human Services applications desired . Strong preference given to candidate with proven experience in large health plan administration especially Medicaid and or CHIP or other public health applications of a similar nature.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance principles and processes eligibility systems, Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS), Medicaid operations experience, and public sector environment experience is a plus.
- Minimum of two (3) years of experience conducting acceptance tests and application certification in an MMIS or major health plan eligibility claims processing environment desired
- BA/BS in Computer Sciences/Engineering or associated discipline, or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of all testing methodologies (white vs. black box test work, system vs. functional) and experience developing test plans
- Well-versed in software process methodologies
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the software development process
- Automated testing experience a plus
- Detail oriented problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Unified Process Development Methodology with focus on requirements and test management
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with project managers, software developers, business analysts and contributing staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in project teams, providing relevant quality assurance services to a broad audience
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and accurately execute and document tests and capture test results for analysis.
- Highly analytic and able to independently analyze test results and be confident making decisions and recommendations