Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FOR A PM WITH HEDGE FUND EXPERIENCE WHO HAS A KNOWLEDGE OF SETTLEMENTS, FIXED INCOMES, FUTURES, FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small projects.
- Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans, and often performs systems analysis.
- Serves as the primary contact with user groups and systems management.
- Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies.
- Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs.
- Manages overall project communication and resolves issues.
- Leads the preparation of business case, cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment.
- Oversees the development of recommendations regarding systems or process design solutions and process improvements.
- Serves as a technical, subject matter resource for systems and business line staff.
Additional Job Details:
- The responsibilities of the operations group is to provide clients with a first rate service including portfolio pricing, trade allocation, confirmation, correction and settlement, prime broker interfaces, repo processing and cash management.
- This particular role is to oversee the on boarding of 150 client from one platform to another within a specific period of time. Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent client relationships skills, key contact for senior staff within Trade Operations.
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years of experience, including previous management experience
- Individuals must have considerable experience and knowledge of the Hedge Fund industry.
- Understanding of settlements for equities, fixed income, futures, foreign exchange and related derivative products.
- Working knowledge of financial products