Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Derivatives Business Analyst (Summit, Calypso, Fundur,
Murex, OR GMI)
- As a business analyst, the individual will collaborate closely with business and technology customers in the implementation of end to end solution for the new business initiative started in Global Markets.
- This role will be responsible for defining and maintaining multiple project streams/sub-streams that are common in an Agile process.
This role will:
- Understand Trading/Operational/Risk flow setup in Calypso for OTC Clearing business.
- Be able to anticipate stakeholders requirements and articulate the objectives and priorities of the business.
- Facilitate the business prioritization of feature requests and break these requests into small deliverables.
- Provide documentation as necessary in the development lifecycle.
- Work closely with QA and developers to ensure that practical solutions are provided on a regular basis.
- 6 - 8 years of experience in a Business/Systems analyst role.
- Working knowledge in one or more Vendor Products like SUMMIT, CALYPSO, FINDUR, MUREX, GMI or any other platforms handling OTC Derivative products.
- Knowledge with Derivatives trading and clearing processes from middle and back-office perspective.
- Understanding of Derivatives Accounting.
- Working experience with accounting setup, trade workflow, operational workflow setup in the vendor systems.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with previous experience in Iterative Development.
- Previous experience with a SCRUM-like planning cycle, Use Case writing or story writing.
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving problems.
- SQL skills, MS Excel, and MS Word proficiency.