Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Sr J2EE Developer,Spring,Eclipse,MQ,SQL,Oracle
• Java/ J2ee Application Design and programming
• Understanding of Fault Tolerant Systems
• Strong knowledge of SQL and database fundamentals (Oracle 11g)
• WebSphere or Eclipse IDE;
• Deep experience designing message based applications
• Strong understanding of Software Quality Assurance practices
• 7 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Java/J2EE
distributed application Development
• 3-5 years working with Spring framework and good understanding of AOP concepts.
• Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, OO design patterns, and UML
• Strong testing skills
• Proven working knowledge of the J2EE architecture
• Proven working knowledge of WebSphere or Eclipse IDE
• Proven working knowledge of the Spring Web application framework
• Strong understanding of Application resiliency, security, scalability and general performance concepts
• Keen understanding of performance issues and end to end debugging capabilities
• Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures (PL/SQL) and database fundamentals (Oracle 11g)
• Strong multi tasking and collaboration skills
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
Preferred Skills: Jasper, JQuery, Subversion, Maven, Ajax, JUnit, Spring framework and Hibernate are a plus
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
As a member of the Application Development staff, the candidate would participate in the design, development and implementation of internal and mission critical distributed web applications.
The position is for an advanced Application Developer who has very strong experience developing and implementing applications using the J2EE architecture.
The candidate will be responsible for building web applications based on the established client system architecture and will be involved in the entire project life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment and maintenance