Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Creation of Test Cases
· Test management toolset
· Understanding of Business & System Requirements
· Interpretation of technical requirements
· Strong Project Planning & Organizational skills
· Familiarity with project management methodology
· Demonstrates strong problem resolution skills in both technical and organizational context
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
· MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access & Project)
· Demonstrates high-level of productivity in a fast-paced work environment
· Attentive to details
· Effective multi-tasking skills
· Strong, positive inter-personal skills; Team player
· Experience working in a complex multi-customer environment
· Experience with management of distributed teams
· Experience in ambiguous environment
· Experience in all aspects of test program management
· Experience with project management software (i.e. MS Project software); 2+ years
· Experience in vendor management
· Experience developing project schedules
· Experience with desktop publishing tools
· Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
· Experience in HP Quality Center Software; 2 years
· Certification in Testing, Technical Writing, PMI or other relevant area of focus
· Railroad Industry experience
· Regulatory Compliance testing experience
· Embedded to Enterprise-class systems
· Experience supporting testing activities
This position provides test management support for a large industry initiative. This position will interact with multiple customers to plan and build a comprehensive set of system level test cases. He/she will also be involved in many different aspects of the development of test cases. They will review submissions from the various ITC railroads and make necessary edits to the documents. They may be needed to interview railroad subject matter experts and develop test cases. The ideal candidate may also interface with various external vendors and entities as necessary to facilitate the development of test cases and successful project completion.
In addition the incumbent will:
· Participate in the development and review of Test Plans.
· Facilitate the tracking of each railroads’ testing results.
· Provide reporting to demonstrate that business requirements are met
· Ability to develop and maintain project schedules
· Define and maintain metric-based dashboards
· Facilitate meetings and technical discussions
· Contribute to problem identification and resolution to ensure a quality project implementation
· Manage and communicate issues and risks.
· Maintain and promote quality deliverables
· Perform day-to-day administrative activities (e.g. tracking progress, reporting status, creating and maintaining documentation, ensuring Quality Center contents are maintained, etc.)
· Assist in the tracking of each railroad’s testing results.
· Other responsibilities as needed to support the ITC Testing Program.
BS in English, Communications or Journalism, Project Management or related field preferred. A background in Computer Science, MIS is desirable. Railroad experience is a plus.