Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Active Directory engineer will be responsible for working with the assigned team(s) to support the Active Directory environment which consists of thousands of users globally. This individual will have experience working with AD architecture and design, including upgrades and new structure redesigned. This individual must have in-depth experience implementing an enterprise level AD infrastructure with multiple domains, and consolidating a number of diverse domains into a unified framework. He or she must be capable of developing Process, flow, Standards, Policies and the capability to write technical documents as required.
• in a team that provides global support for the Active Directory environment
• Manage Active Directory problems according to the established standards and processes
• Ability to work alone or with a team of diverse individuals
• Ability to work within a strict time-frame and hard deadlines
• Ability to contribute to multiple programs with effective delegation skills
• Must have a flexible working style, meaning the individual can change direction as the business needs change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Highly developed time management skills, and be able to work in a multi-threaded, fast-paced environment.
• Minimum 4-6 years experience supporting Active Directory, and Information Technology experience with large scale Microsoft server environments.
• Experience with Active Directory 2003 and 2008 R2
• Experience with Active Directory Federation Services
• Experience with Multi-Doman, Multi-forest Architecture
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent job description is desired
• Familiarity with ITIL; ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred
• MCSE Active Directory Certification Preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or similar i.e. Prince2
Person will have to have extensive exp working with Active Directory (prefer a person who is certified in MCSE) and has excellent communication skills.