Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This client is seeking a backend developer for the position- there will be a face to face and please note the location, thanks
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 2-3 years developing service based implementations, both as consumer and producer
- 6-8 years experience developing enterprise-level Java / J2EE web-based applications (Oracle Weblogic experience a plus)
- Specific experience in transactional systems implemented using asynchronous message-based integration concepts
- Solid understanding of software requirements/design/development techniques, especially use of agile methodologies, Object Oriented design, and design patterns
- Experience with a wide range of client and server-side technologies including Spring (MVC) and Hibernate (ORM)
- Strong SQL / relational database programming skills (Oracle a plus)
- Excellent focus on testing, preferably Test Driven Development using JUnit
- Experience in order management, banking, and/or product fulfillment systems a big plus
- Experience and expertise in integrations, both internal and b2b with partners and vendors
Key Behavioral Requirements:
Respect in the Workplace
• Demonstrates integrity and authenticity
• Encourages and facilitates the exchange of ideas
• Fosters an inclusive work environment
Connection & Collaboration
• Communicates and relates effectively
• Promotes and encourages teamwork
• Manages relationships and expectations
• Thinks and solves problems creatively
Makes a Difference
• Takes personal accountability for actions and results
• Is action-oriented rather than reactive
• Takes initiative and goes beyond what is required
This position includes developing and maintaining systems supported by the Core Delivery Team at Our Client. The right candidate will work with an agile, geographically dispersed team as we seek to expand our Client's capabilities and service-enable our Client's existing capabilities. The right candidate should have experience working with transactional systems, including asynchronous processing systems. A strong working knowledge of J2EE development, preferably using message-queuing concepts for scalability and decoupled integration. The environment is innovative, fast-paced, and technically rewarding to the individual. The individual must have strong analytic capability, strong communication, and the ability to work with a team to create innovative solutions.
- Must be able to work with business customers on deliverables and be able to speak the language of the business
- Work collaboratively with delivery team to assess business requirements and recommend, design and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Maintain a strong focus on testing, coding standards, and code quality.
- Provide/develop a high degree of business functional knowledge to help guide solutions.
- Looking for a candidate to take personal ownership for relentlessly developing both application and technical expertise in his/her designated area.
- Provide on-call support for production systems