Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
NEED A BA WITH UI AND LENDING/CUSTODY/MARKETING/SETTLEMENT PROCESS EXPERIENCE
Senior Business Analyst to provide business analysis for the mitigation of risk of oversold positions within DTCC associated with Lending activity. Candidate should have 6+ years of experience as a business analyst.
The candidate MUST be able to complete the following job
- Researching and gathering business/system requirements through the facilitation of end user meetings and user interviews
- Analyzing current processes to identify gaps and improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Developing conceptual modeling and process workflows to illustrate current and future states (must be able to use Visio to produce process flows diagrams)
- Developing detailed business and functional requirement documents
- Developing UI design requirements
- Decomposing abstract and complex details/concepts into business and functional requirements that can be understood by the stakeholders (i.e. end users, developers, testers, etc.)
- Communicating (verbal and written) project details and concepts to various audiences and levels of management
- Preparing end user documentation and facilitating end user training
- Defining the business deployment strategy and facilitating the business deployments
- Leading the end to end SDLC – this includes participating and directing as needed the entire project from initiation to implementation to ensure business objectives are met - this includes actively participating in technical design and architecture reviews and test case reviews, etc.
- Suitable candidate must have experience working as a
business analyst on financial service applications that deal with transactional
processing associated with front-end trading and/or operational middle and back
- Knowledge of Custody/Market and Settlement processes is a must; Securities lending knowledge is plus but not required.
Other skill sets include:
- Knowledge of CUSIPs and common industry asset identifiers
- Knowledge of depositories, custodians, and subcustodians (e.g. DTC (Depository Trust Company)
- Knowledge of market/settlement process concepts
- Basic capabilities using data query tools such as SQL is a plus