Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This is a development and engineering position for the remote access product within Financial Firm. This is a highly visible, mission critical product, that the entire employee body of Financial Firm uses to access their desktops, both virtual and physical, as well as virtual applications. The user entry points include office machines, home machines, laptops, as well as mobile tablets. The ideal candidate would be working with other developers and engineers of the product, contributing code and infrastructural enhancements. To be successful, the candidate should also be comfortable working with Operations, Product/Project Management, Quality Assurance teams, as well as with senior management, in defining, delivering and supporting the product.
- Experience with building and maintaining web sites and applications outside Content Management Systems.
- Solid understanding of the Windows environment.
- Working knowledge of the Unix environment.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell or C#
- Working knowledge of Perl or Python
- Understanding of the HTTP servers such as Apache and IIS.
- Working knowledge of databases.
- Familiarity with the network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and RADIUS.
- Enterprise experience with Array Networks, Citrix Systems and RSA products.
- Familiarity with mobile platforms, including the iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with OSX.