Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Gather service level data from existing systems to enable accurate validation
of IBM’s performance. This includes pulling data directly from various systems
or working with SME’s to get relevant data.
- Develop method for storing the data and maintain the data for historical purposes until GMSRT / ISM is available.
- Keep track of SLA results and maintain repository on SharePoint with all relevant data.
- Support the invoice reconciliation process by developing and maintaining a repository of billing data on SharePoint, updating forecast models with actual billable quantities and keeping track of future true up amounts for easy validation.
Minimum Job Specs:
- Bachelors Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
- 5+ years of related financial services experience
- Advanced MS Excel, Access and SharePoint skills
- Basic understanding of financial principals, statistics and business analysis
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very strong relationship management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills