Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Candidate should have hands-on experience with the RemedyForce and/or ITSM tools.
- General IT experience and 3 years Remedy development experience on versions 7.5 and beyond; experience with prior version is desired
- Some experience with BMC ITSM v7.6.04 components, modules, and related skills:
- CMDB 2.1 experience; should be able to create and customize classes as wells as understand the CDM and its relationships
- Configuration and customization of the Asset Management Module; Service Request Module (SRM); Service Level Management (SLM) module
- Deep level of proficiency and understanding of information technology and the linkage between business processes, people and systems
- Solid business acumen across multiple functional areas/processes
- Active participation with the IT and business management teams to develop and measure project evaluation criteria and return on investment
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite, more specifically, MS Project and MS Visio
- Proven Analytical Capabilities
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.