Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and support for Android mobile applications. Build web services to serve data to the Android app using Java with good experience in Front-end design. It is expected that this person is able to perform the tasks independently a majority of the time with limited assistance from peers with Cutting-edge Android application prototyping and development.
- Able to develop Android applications from specifications.
- Proficient with the Android SDK & frameworks, databases, web services.
- Experience with mobile configuration, device Certificates.
- Independently handle modules, scope, analyses, design, build, unit test the code, debug and implement complex mobile applications.
- Ensure quality development and timely completion of projects.
- Work closely with the web application development team to ensure proper integration between mobile application and web application.
- Work closely with the team leads and report project progress on regular basis.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills Key Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to interact with all levels of business
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines
Experience / Skill
Minimum 3+ years experience
- Android SDK, AVD Manager, emulator – Expert Level
- Dalvik Debug Monitor Server, Draw 9-patch, Android Debug Bridge – Expert Level
- Hierarchy Viewer (hierarchyviewer), ProGuard – Expert Level
- Andriod SDK and Android API and Front-end Design – Expert Level
- Security communication protocols – Intermediate Level
- Operating System skills for Solaris and/or Windows, Linux – Intermediate level
- Networking and Firewall concepts – Basic level