Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 207As we strive to improve the delivery of IT services, we are in need of an experienced Enterprise Cloud Architect. This role will work out of our Malden, MA location. The successful candidate must have extensive experience and knowledge of cloud/ AWS technologies and PostgreSQL DBA skills. This individual will collaborate with teams and assist in developing cloud strategies and migration plans.
- Experience designing data management solutions in AWS using one or more of AWS Services such as RDS Aurora (Postgres preferred), Dynamo DB, S3,
- Hands-on database administration experience with Postgres including object creation, access management, performance tuning
- Familiarity with data movement and transformation tools such as AWS DMS, AWS Glue, Oracle Data Integrator, Pentaho, python
- Assist in cloud strategies, technology roadmap and migration plans
- Planning and deploying production ready environments in AWS gov cloud
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- 5+ years of working in software delivery
- Working knowledge and exposure to AWS/ cloud technologies
- Must have experience in architecting and deploying production ready environments in AWS that communicate with environments that run in on premises data centers.
- Proficient in a scripting language. Preferably Python or JSON.
- Ability to use REST API for integrating data between systems
- Nice to have - Familiarity with serverless solution concepts and microservices architectures
- Ability to think logically and to continually use personal judgment, experience, known facts and figures to make decisions and deal with issues and opportunities
- Comfortable working on agile-based teams comprised of team members with diverse skill-sets (e.g. User Experience Designers, DBA's, Software Engineers / Architects)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.