Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 207Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of one highly complex or enterprise-wide program, consisting of multiple projects. Will be responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development, and implementation of project.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform project planning within organization's ITS and Asset Management.
- Gather project scope and requirements.
- Understand technologies used to be effective in coordinating with IT teams across multiple units.
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules for each assigned project (typical project activities may include requirement gathering, design and specifications for budgeting, procurement, delivery, staging, shipping, deploying and testing of various technologies and related equipment)
- Work closely across various IT teams to monitor project milestones and critical paths to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule. Identify ways to resolve schedule issues.
- Produce project status reports for colleagues and clients.
- Conduct research and benchmarking in preparation for negotiations of significant impact and involving multiple parties.
- Identify potential risks and develops preventive plans for procedural activities.
- Involve the key players in identifying operating needs, issues and solutions.
- Review customer business requirements and determine where support is needed relative to existing technical systems design.
- Coordinate effective workflows and processes with one or more vendor and/or alliance partners.
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.
- Take personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
- Collaborate with other team members and contribute productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Actively seek knowledge needed to complete assignments and share knowledge with others.
- Analyzes facts and data to support sound, logical decisions regarding own and others' work
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of experience of executing global IT Infrastructure and facility projects utilizing multiple technologies and frameworks.
- 5+ years of project management experience in planning, executing, and monitoring in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience researching, investigating, evaluating, and qualifying new vendor solutions.
- Working experience with building architects and contractors in a global setting.
- Experience with technical reporting and management tools such as Remedy, Clarity, and Crystal Reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a multinational team environment and build effective working relations with clients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Experience with prioritizing conflicting demands in high-pressure and time-critical situations
- Advanced knowledge with broad array of IT Infrastructure components and terminology, including hardware, Operating Systems, network, telecommunications, and database.
- Advanced knowledge of Network Computing Facility Room design, data/voice cabling, audio/video.
- Strong ability to assess requirements, initiate and complete task or project with little or no guidance.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to evaluate and solve problems effectively.
- Proven ability to direct, coach and develop staff.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong ability to facilitate technical telecommunication design discussions.
- Ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships with executive management and multiple constituencies.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, and solve problems using creative solutions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and remain flexible in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to provide assistance and training to other staff members.
- Willingness to seek advice or assistance from the Bank's technical staff when necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to travel outside and within the US.