Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing support of and ensuring TIBCO Collaborative Information Manager application is functioning as required.
- Ensure data integrity within TIBCO CIM by analyzing and resolving issues as they relate to data sources, business processes, workflows, etc.
- Analyze functional and technical application errors and provide timely resolution and communication of root cause and status.
- Work with various IT teams in rollout and support of new application functionality, releases, and/or upgrades.
- Coordinate and participate in providing operational impact analysis on new projects or enhancements requirements when needed.
- Analyze technical and functional requirements to ensure supportability and service levels needed.
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure proper standards are followed and production supportability is addressed.
- Monitored the cut over activities for smooth migration of code into Production environment.
- Prepare and maintain key SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) documents and service specifications for new and existing solutions to ensure service levels are met.
- Provide mentoring to IT peers and junior resources on the team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in development and/or providing production level support within TIBCO CIM environments.
- Experience with development and/or support of MDM solutions, preferably utilizing Tibco Collaborative Information Manager (CIM).
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, service oriented and able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical business customers.