Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Our client, a Pharmaceuticals sales data and consulting service company located in Rancho Cordova, is looking for an Applications Specialist for a 4-6 month contract role.
This position will perform analysis, design, and implementation of computer based information systems to meet specified design requirements and specifications.
· Develop and maintain ETL maps and SQL scripts to retrieve data for analysis and reporting.
· Develop and maintain standards for ETL administration and operation (i.e. scheduling, running, monitoring, logging, management of errors, recovery from failures, and validation of outputs to Client systems).
· Support the production ETL jobs by monitoring and resolving any issues.
· Gather mapping and reporting requirements and coordinate all data movement activities.
· Analyze business requirements as they relate to the ETL process, research, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions.
· Design and implement data management and ETL best practices, standards and procedures.
· Develop an architecture standards document for future code design, team based-development and code release management in the new architecture.
· Facilitates design reviews and code walkthroughs.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.Demonstrated basic knowledge of systems and programming with a minimum of two (2) years of applications programming experience.