Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Job Location : Hartford, CT 06103 or Minneapolis, MN
We are seeking a senior electronic messaging engineer with significant experience in large-scale, UNIX-based email implementations, to assist with a high-profile, multi-year initiative which will better position us for the transformations occurring in the health care delivery and health care financing industries. Looking for someone with more then just installation experience but real world management and monitoring experince!
-Administration of the Zimbra Electronic Messaging Infrastructure
-Monitoring of the Zimbra Electronic Messaging Infrastructure
-Enhancement and Architecture of the Zimbra Electronic Messaging Infrastructure
-Provides subject matter expertise services for email system design, implementation, and operation. Evaluates and improves existing architectural design where applicable.
-Installs, configures, and administers system software.
-Participate in ongoing system performance assessments.
-Supports upgrade and lifecycle planning.
-Provides and maintains full documentation set, including the development of deployment guides, operations manuals, SOPs for failover, recovery, troubleshooting, capacity planning, and system sizing.
-Performs scheduled weekend and after-hours work, as well as after-hours emergency work, as required, including participation in on-call rotation.
1. 1+ year of technical experience with Zimbra.
2. 3+ years of general experience with email security and adjunct technologies, including enterprise tools to manage SMTP, viruses, malware, and spam.
3. 1+ year of experience with data-loss prevention (DLP) technologies.
4. 3+ years of experience with secure email messaging.
5. 3+ years of UNIX/Linux administration experience.
1. Experience with large LDAP deployments (OpenLDAP, etc.)
2. Generally knowledge of scripting or automation of routine tasks (bash, Perl, Ruby) as well as programming languages like Java, PHP or C.
3. Experience supporting/optimizing VMWare Red Hat Linux guests.
4. Knowledge of IBM Data Power.
5. Experience with Cisco Ironport technology.
6. Experience with Microsoft Exchange system integration.
7. Experience in the health care industry.