Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Summary
The positions is for a Business Analyst who will work on a project to assess the current systems and features used and establish the path to have that environment replaced for a new set of systems.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in Corporate banking business
- Experience in Demand Deposit Accounts Corporate business.
- Experience in accounting.
- Experience in Letters of Credit and Stand by business (COMEX)
- Experience on documenting AS-IS and TO-BE situations in a Corporate Banking environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to synthesize information and develop powerful insights and solutions
- Experience of solving complex business problems and translating these into clear action plans
- Understanding of basic drivers for costs management and impact of processes and systems changes on costs.
- Experience working with iSeries system.
- Organizational and structural definition, aligned to corporate and local operating principles and models;
- Business case development and analysis; cost/benefit analysis to support business rationale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak and write convincingly at varying levels within an organization