Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
WB is running a MarkLogic DB across multiple initiatives.
This No SQL DB is used to aggregate all their asset metadata and work order
THe ML architect is responsible for leading the design of all the data models and tools for supporting data transformations and data services for accessing the data.
ML will be integrating with multiple portals and receiving data through feeds and updates through a messaging framework.
Job Description & Required skills:
- Hands on experience with MarkLogic (ML configuration, ML cluster and integration) and XQuery
- Should have experience with tuning / security activities within MarkLogic
- Application architecture background and experience
- Java, XML, JSON, data design, Apache, REST, Spring Batch, webservice experience
- Familiarity with SOA, Flowplayer, HTML/CSS, hibernate, Spring, JS, M&E industry, digital supply chain/DAM