Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Staff position for 24 x 5 Network and Security
Operations Center with on-call responsibilities and requirements for working
outside of normal business hours. Work in weekend, holiday, early morning
and late nights are sometimes required.
· Provides tier 2 escalation support for all networking issues.
· Responsible for the day to day sustaining activities for the global enterprise network.
· Monitoring network management systems for optimal operations, taking action against alerts and notifications as required.
· Reviews, approves and executes network change orders.
· Monitors ticket queues for incidents and change requests and maintains solid documentation of all activities in support of the ticket.
· Troubleshooting and incident resolution, including escalation to additional resources as appropriate to ensure timely resolution.
· Deploys, configures, and maintains the health of the network infrastructure.
· Ensures that implementation plans are complete and well executed.
· Ensures the technical accuracy of all designs within the scope of the existing production network infrastructure.
· Analyzes and maintains performance data to ensure optimal network utilization.
· Ensures that all network designs adhere to industry best practices for secured network computing.
· Maintains and executes work instructions as documented.
· Enforces and executes user policies and procedures regarding use of network resources.
· Complies with company's change management control process.
· 5+ years of network experience
· Cisco CCNA Certification or Equivalent.
· Comfortable in a large Cisco-based campus/data center
switch environment with basic understanding of spanning tree, VLANs, and HSRP.
· Familiarity with Cisco IOS based switch platforms.
· Familiarity with L3 routing protocols.
· Familiarity with Juniper Firewalls.
· Familiarity with Juniper routers.
· Familiarity with Websense infrastructure.
· Strong communication and documentation skills.