Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127SUCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS, HAVE LEAD IVR DEPLOYMENTS AND BE AVAILABLE FOR F2F INTERVIEW IN BOSTON.
Our client, in the Greater Boston area, is looking for a Telecom Project manager with the following skill set:
This position is responsible for the delivery of a Customer Self Service IVR system for our client. This candidate will serve as the key interface with department business leaders, IT team leaders/Sr Management, and solution vendors to manage and coordinate the project phases within the intended IVR solution. The position comes with the expectation that internal PMO and SDLC processes will be followed.
Our client is modernizing its environment, including the telecommunication services being offered to its constituents. The overarching goal is to improve the quality of customer service while reducing wait times on the phone.
This position will be reporting to the IT PMO with a secondary report to the Senior Director of IT Operations.
· Past experience that proves successful delivery of an enterprise wide IVR application.
· Experience with delivery of vendor supplied telecommunications software and professional services, specifically with the following solutions vendors: Carousel, Avaya, Genesys.
· Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills with the ability to solicit requirements from the business
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences
· Excellent meeting management and effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences
· Ability to deliver a complex project from concept through analysis, design and execution across a diverse group of business and technical teams
· Ability to link the vendor supplied business solution with the existing technologies to provide a timely, quality customer service experience to the customer on the phone
· Working experience with project management methodologies and System development life cycles.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· 5 - 7 years experience working as a the project manager accountable for enterprise wide system delivery
· A minimum of 1 - 2 implementations of telecommunication applications
· Working experience managing a vendor based implementation
· Excellent project scheduling skills, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to interact effectively in a collaborative environment with all project members and key business and IT stakeholders.