Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OBIEE Project Manager
- Client is implementing Oracle’s OBIEE business intelligence tool and data warehouse.
- Need a Project Manager to manage the next phase of implementation as well as production support of the first phase, using in-house functional and technical resources.
- The selected resource will be the main interface between user’s and the technical team.
- The candidate will possess knowledge in the OBIEE application as well as the data warehouse, has a financial data background, can extract requirements from user’s and translate them into solutions in the application, and can lead a small technical team.
- 7 - 10 Years OBIEE experience
- 3 - 5 years of recent project management experience
- Provide production support for first phase of functionality
- Define, document, schedule, implement, and deploy second phase of implementation as well as enhancements to the existing functionality, this includes assigning support tasks to the team; managing schedule and tasks to complete enhancement work; leading the requirements gathering process for new reporting and analytic needs