Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Responsibilities include:
- web applications coding & interface design, development, documentation, testing, release and maintenance in a team environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- design and development of web applications that are a part of an enterprise vision. Design and develop web content at the Enterprise Intranet/Extranet level.
- eBusiness/eCommerce application development, implementation, coordination of internally developed applications as well commercial ones.
- Assist in the design and development of Enterprise level sites and applications according to a distributed development and administration model.
- Assist in the development and evolution of associated standards, style guides, templates and process documents.
- Assist in various training and communications related activities for users.
Experience in any of the following a great plus:
- Java, cfObjects, Fusebox, VB, VBScript, ASP, COM, Oracle, CGI.
Minimum of two years’ experience developing web sites including building sites
from the ground up and building web applications using Cold Fusion, HTML and
Ideal candidate will have significant experience with web development,
publishing, and site management with a minimum of three years’ experience
performing web/Internet/Intranet/Extranet development. In addition, familiarity
using major development tools such Cold Fusion Enterprise and Microsoft Visual
Interdev. Team player a must. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.