Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Oracle P2P Functional Analyst role involves implementation, process enhancements and support of our use of Oracle E-Business Suite (11.5.10)
- This role will both support existing functionality as well as implement new projects/capabilities.
- The role will recommend process changes for efficient and best practice approaches on the use of Oracle EBS.
- The analyst will sometimes play a lead role in process improvement, systems enhancement and configuration efforts.
- 8 + years of experience in implementation and support of Oracle Financial Applications (ERP)
- Must have detailed understanding and hands-on experience with Oracle Financials and supporting data architectures including AP, PO, iProcurement, GL, iExpense, AME
- Multiple end-to-end project implementations experience in Procure-to-Pay area.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle AP functionality including Invoice processing, Payment formats, Payment programs setups and integration with Banks (like Bank of America etc.,)
- Must have experience in iProcurement pun-out functionality.
- AME implementation with iProcurement is must. Experience in implementing complex AME rules.