Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
PeopleSoft HR modules as well as an interface using Integration Broker.
1. PeopleSoft Developer with experience building integration solutions leveraging PeopleSoft Integration Broker
2. Experience with PeopleTools including experience with 8.51 or greater.
3. Solid experience with Integration Broker and Component Interfaces
4. Experience with PeopleCode, App Engine and SQL.
5. Implementation experience with both PeopleSoft HRMS Candidate Gateway and Talent Acquisition Manager modules is preferred.
6. Experience with PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture in GUI Mode
7. Experience with process Scheduler on Windows
8. Experience with application server on Unix
9. Experience with process Scheduler on UNIX
10. Implementation experience with PeopleSoft v9.0 is preferred.
Responsibilities: a. Create necessary interface between PeopleSoft and Talent Plus using integration broker.
b. Document all technical changes as directed by management and lead
c. Perform system testing and Coordinate testing with vendor, Human Resources staff and internal IT staff.
d. Provide periodic updates on status and open issues verbally and in writing with IT staff, vendor and business representative.
e. Follow internal change control procedures for modifications
f. Implement urgent PeopleSoft programming changes following business requirements as backup support
g. Provide support for production environment, providing on call support as needed