Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- A deep understanding of the .Net framework with substantial professional development experience in C# as well as ASP.net, VB.Net and WinForms.
- Experience with integration technology, particularly Microsoft BizTalk Server, several versions.
- Must have full life cycle production experience on .Net and have participated in complete SDLC for applications based on Microsoft .NET technologies
- Prepare functional specifications from which applications can be written
- Direct experience with .NET servers and tools
- Working knowledge of database design and commercial tools for database integration with .NET framework
- In-depth knowledge of programming within 3-tier architecture OR strong programming experience with middle-tier and backend
- Recent experience with ADO.NET, web services, IIS 6.0, SQL Server and stored procedures
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Service Broker
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Ability to come up with the best solution for given requirements.
- Ability to provide reasonably accurate estimates for projects, based on client-provided technical and functional requirements.
Expected Deliverables: Develop Code
Additional Information: See information tab for the security requirements i addition to the regular Background Investigations.
This Is An Immediate Need. Travel to DE maybe required, Expenses paid for client travel only.