Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Minimum 7 years of experience as an IT Project Manager with at least 3 years experience in Health Care, Managed Care.
- Experience with Process Improvement Methodology including defining and documenting workflow
- Experience with Workflow Tools
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- QNXT Knowledge
- Project Management Certificate
Detailed Job Description:
- The Sr. IT Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, execution, controls and completion of assigned medium to large complex Information Technology projects, which includes managing work stream tasks, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Leads the planning and implementation of multiple projects, facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with the stakeholders, Identifies, defines project tasks.
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Provides guidance and overall project direction and support. Leads the project planning, scope definition and execution of project deliverables and timeline
- Develops, manage and tracks full scale project plans and schedules. Manage changes to project scope and schedule, project change management process and practices
- Assemble and manage internal and external project resources. Manage project resource allocation, budget and vendor management
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No