Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Exposure in Supporting and managing the IT Operations
- ITSM ticket routing and application monitoring
- Meet defined KPIs and sends weekly and monthly reports
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Should have good client interfacing and communication skills. Liaison with client side IT and Business teams and work in resolving the tickets and on any upcoming enhancements and business needs.
- Monitoring the system availability of all critical applications and alerting the concern teams.
- Provide L1 support to all the ITSM supported applications. Coordination with internal teams and 3rd party vendors across locations during Incident resolution period.
- Should have exposure in managing the ITSM and Access management applications
- Detect and record incidents through events or user interactions
- Categorize to correctly identify Incident (Tickets) for Ticket routing and reporting
- Escalate Incidents to ensure timely resolution
- Accept and route the tickets as per the defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) conformance, Inactivity and Aging escalation & Resolution of Incidents
- Generate random customer satisfaction surveys to check and customer pulse and define the action plan for improvements.
- Report on the ownership and tracking of Incidents within SLA guidelines
- Weekly & Monthly Status Reports for Incident Management
- Should be flexible in work timings. Should be willing work in shifts and provide on call support during weekends and non - business hours.
- Should proactively work on improving the current processes.
- Generate Automation ideas in optimizing the existing support model processes.
- Should be willing work in shifts and provide on call support during weekends and non-business hours. Shift times - 5AM to 1PM and 12PM to 8PM (PST). Shift can be mutually planned between the onsite team members Should have good experience in Leading and manage the support team size of 10+.
- Should have exposure to work in onsite and offshore model.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes