Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- MSFT office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Knowledge of following invehicle technology platform (Bluetooth, BLE, Wifi, MOST, or CAN)
- Experience with following technology (LTE, CDMA, GSM, mobile apps, or connected vehicle products) Ability to document ES (Engineering Specification), FS (Software Functional Specification)
Detailed Job Description:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Vehicle Electronics Development.
- MSFT office tools Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio Knowledge of following invehicle technology platform Bluetooth, BLE, Wifi, MOST, or CAN
- Experience with following technology LTE, CDMA, GSM, mobile apps, or connected vehicle products Ability to conduct root cause analysis, triage, and document
- Ability to document ES Engineering Specification, FS Software Functional Specification
- Strong communication skills
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Create architecture and functional specifications of next generation multimedia and telematics services. Conduct software design reviews of multimedia headunit and interface with servers, mobile apps, and vehicle.
- Support performance improvements as well as usability improvements of multimedia and telematics services. Support the development team and business partners for the entire life cycle of product development i.e., Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No