Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Information Security/Compliance Tasks
- Working in conjunction with the Information Security Advisor and the FEP BST Team, these are among the tasks this person will do. Their first tasks will be to prioritize the work
- Complete compliance tasks in the area of access control
- Understand security related issues in order to prepare a preliminary solution to access control
- Review Dev access to Prod and identity improvements
- Finding out the GAPS based on the compliance with Anthem PAM and support in mitigating them.
- Define and implement the process so that Dev and BA Access to prod is given as per the business requirement.
- Manage provisioning process to ensure that developers or admins are provisioning users appropriately.
- O Monitor compliance in accordance to the Anthem pre - defined policies and procedures for the NET SEG Program.
- Include all FEP Applications in Access Certifications
- Review the Access Certifications Quarterly and work with Access Management team to ensure that identified gaps are mitigated.
- Monitor compliance with Anthem Policies especially in the areas of encryption.
- Manage Semi-Annual Technical Summary and Certification Program and increase scope of Certification Program.
- To manage the Policy compliance audit.
- Handle the number of compliance and audit requests from EY.
- Formulate replies and support tasks assigned by compliance.
- Support the Implementation of Change Control Recommendations.
- Support the Implementation of change control improvements as recommended by JM.
- Review of contracts in terms of Anthem Info Sec perspective.
- Support the inclusion of FEP applications in Info Sec Test Beds.
- Monitor vulnerability program for FEP Servers.
- Monitor the FEP BST exceptions.
- Monitor TLS
- 2 upgrade.
- Define and monitor implementation of controls for DLP.
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No