Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- At least 8 years of experience in Pega BPM
- Skilled in developing business processes workflows using Pega BPM
- Adept in Pega BPM, including requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Architect, Design and develop code and automation in Pega studio
- Plays a critical role in building and deploying BPM workflows
Detailed Job Description:
- PRPC Guardrails Owner and Coach Translate software requirements into concise, robust Pega Guardrail compliant PRPC configuration
- Responsible for leading a stream within a project, making sure a component is designed, implemented tested to PRPC standards.
- Ensures the implementation has maximum reuse capability.
Minimum years of experience*: 8
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Works closely with other developers, product managers, DevOps, and product support engineering to deliver new BPM workflows
- Create scalable and efficient process automations.
- Works with customers and partners in identifying and designing appropriate BPM workflows
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No