Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
"Hot Hot Work from Home"
Prefer remote workers or Mason, Ohio.
In depth and hands on experience with Microsoft NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, 2008 design and engineering. Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, MS Group Policy (GPO) expertise, and one or more of the following: Clustering expertise, VMware Virtual, Infrastructure, Citrix Metaframe. Enterprise Patch Management expertise is required. Previous experience with Microsoft MOF / ITIL competencies is desirable. Individual will be involved in the design, installation, configuration, management, maintenance and administration of all enterprise data center servers. Support of ongoing server consolidation effort to migrate physical servers to virtual environment. Provide technical solutions for complex problem resolution. Lead and participate on special projects. Participate in on-call rotation
Customer Specific Requirements:
• 7-10 yrs of overall relevant experience in Windows – system administration
• 2+ years’ experience in Virtualization technologies (VMware ESX Platform in particular).
• Perform installations, will assist team members, create documentation and provide knowledge transfer to the team.
• Should be expert with windows 2008 and should have in-depth knowledge in areas like
types of Active directory
• Windows power shell
• active directory recovery bin
• offline domain joining
• Active Directory Web services
• difference between and W2k8 server and enterprise administration
• options for installing Windows Server 2008
• editions of Windows Server 2008
• branch cache server
• Technical knowledge of networks, operating systems, utilities, etc.
• Experience working in a high-availability clustered environment
• Prepare and maintain systems documentation in accordance with AO, ITIL and ISO9000 policies and procedures.
• Manage and control the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to ensure it meets customer and ITIL standards and operational requirements
• Good knowledge and experience of providing infrastructure support services
• Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
• Ability to diagnose technical problems and identify solutions
• In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
• Experienced and should be highly skilled in Windows 2003 OS, administration, Server management.
• Basic understanding of SAN.
• Experienced in Antivirus management and administration,
• Should have disaster recovery experience.
• Experienced in DNS, Antivirus, RAID