Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
I’m looking for Salesforce Developers and Salesforce QA’s for one of my client in Scottsdale and Tempe, AZ.
Interested candidate who are available for immediate interview, can drop their resumes at Gabriel@hireitpeople.com or reach me at (202) 350-4324
Location : Scottsdale, AZ or Tempe, AZ.
Duration: 12+ Months
Mode of interview: WebEx
Developer: (6-8) years – 3 Positions
Developer: (4-6) years – 2 Positions
• Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge
• Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
• Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and emailAlerts
• Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
• Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
• Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
• Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
• Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
• Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
• Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
• Must be willing to live and work in Orlando, FL
QA: (6-8) years – 3 Positions
QA: (4-6) years – 2 Positions
• 3+ years Salesforce QA experience
• 5+ years SDET experience
Test plan creation execution and providing the detailed test execution report to the management.
Confluence and JIRA tool knowledge preferred.
• Advanced Test Automation experience
• Team player attitude
• Health Care industry experience is plus
• Exposure to Service Cloud, Health Cloud and Marketing Cloud is advantage
• Salesforce certifications always a plus!