Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
Detailed Job Description:
- 8+ years of experience implementing ETL, Reporting solutions using Informatica and Qlik
- Discuss requirements with Finance, end users of Terex Corporation and analyzing raw data for further refining.
- Creating mapping sheet, Data model design, defining relationships between entities using different use case and flow chart diagrams.
- Interact with clients for plans, specifications and effort estimates for development and support work.
- Developing and maintaining solutions to integrate data from various data sources (SAP, Oracle, SQL Server etc.)
- Refining data using Informatica Powercenter and Informatica cloud.
- Testing the ETL code using testing document as per the testing methods.
- Deploying the ETL code using deployment group in Informatica repository.
- Resolve complex technical issues in ETL and Reporting Understand the issue, diagnose the root cause and shortlist solution alternatives, Resolve data, design and migration issues using debugging, code review and various performance optimization techniques.
- Define data model using database objects, apply required transformation, present data inform of different visual objects using Qlikview desktop.
- Publishing the dashboard using Qlikview Management Console and distributing the report using Qlikview Publisher and NPRINTING.
- Support UAT Testing during Business Hours, Help users on the data extract needed for dashboard validation and respond users on the query, issue and clarification.
- Post Go - live support
- Walkthrough end users and other consultants on the solution using different use cases.
- Coordinate with different project teams at onsite and offshore
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Design, Develop Informatica, QLik Code
- Customer, User Interactions
- Coordinate with offshore team
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No