Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle Data Modeling (3NF, OLAP)
- 5+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA
- 3+ years ETL development (Informatica preferred)
- Develop Conceptual, Logical & Physical Data Models (3NF, OLAP).
- Business Intelligence knowledge (SAS and Business Objects Enterprise)
- Must be able to gather and translate business requirements into an analytical solution (i.e. OLAP and business objects universe designs that support business reporting requirements)
- Apply concepts such as entity types, attributes, relationships, naming conventions, normalization
- Develops Data Dictionary and establishes meta-data models; applies Data Modeling patterns
- Develop and implement Data Management Plan (quality)
- Oracle 11g, Knowledge of ad-hoc queries, SQL, Procedures, PL/SQL, SQL Loader
- Must create and support extraction and transformation of large volumes of data to target data marts while maximizing efficiency of load.
- Knowledge of Business Objects and universe creation is preferred
- Ability to design and implement effective version control solutions (Implement data model changes with least disruption)
- Knowledge of data standards and industry best practices
- Ability to support data mart development and analytical models
- Demonstrate ability to perform Date Warehouse best practices and industry standards (documented past installation/implementation)
- Informatica development experience
- Responsible for working with Application and Data Architects to design and develop data marts and analytical data cubes to support business intelligence and advanced analytics.
- Must be able to provide detailed instruction and guidance to development and production Oracle DBAs as it pertains to creation of databases as well as tuning (normalized databases vs OLAP) and maintenance.
- Applicant must possess strong Oracle DBA skills in addition to modeling and data architecture.
Local to UT preferred