Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Minimum Requirements:
· 10 or more years of direct and hands-on experience with the operations or information technology departments of health plans and payers.
· Exceptional people skills that allow the ability to work with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels and customer organization
· Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple customer stakeholders.
· Superior verbal, writing, personal time management and presentation skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Project.
· Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
· System configuration experience is a plus.
· This individual must possess a balance of analytical problem solving, strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
· Experience with Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid lines of business.
· Product knowledge using Facets, QNext, Amysis, and Diamond a plus.
· Ability to multi-task and think globally
· Bachelors required or equivalent experience
This position requires a results-oriented individual with demonstrated success in health-plan operations. The project management will oversee implementation and will serve as the primary point of customer contact during the implementation and will have direct responsibility to establish priorities and direct resources accordingly.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Executing contractual promises to exceed customer expectations.
· Create and execute implementation plans, conduct training, and supervise ongoing support.
· Serving as representation on any steering committees or other client-specific forms of project governance – meetings, one-on-one contact, status updates, etc. as needed.
· Working with other vendors of the customer as needed to integrate systems onto the customer’s operating platform and/or other modules.
· Establishing implementation priorities and directing implementation resources accordingly.
· Client expert in system functionality and configuration.
· Own, lead, and manage deployment and provide proactive strategic implementation planning.
· Provide guidance to client including but not limited to configuration activities, business rules, and business processes.
· Motivate team members to ensure optimal performance and results.
· Direct activities across cross-functional organizational boundaries.
· May be required to act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) or procure resource as required.
· Other duties as assigned